Networking Has Proven To Be The #1 Way To Build Business In Today's Economy.
- Build your business more efficiently.
- IRN Training Programs are designed to increase your business bottom line through effective proven networking techniques. Our 'Quick Start' program positions you to actively participate in the referral process within the first month of your joining IRN.
- Develop additional resources of second generation referrals.
- IRN Core Group Development Programs are designed to reach beyond basic referral sources used by most referral networking groups. Extend the marketing reach of your company.
- Extend the marketing reach of your company.
- IRN Cross Chapter Programs are designed to increase your marketing exposure over a broad section of your existing marketplace.
- Increase the quality and size of your client base and enhance your ability to act as an effective resource for your clients.
- You understand your client's needs, procedures and goals. Now you can provide them quality resources to meet their needs and reach those goals. This will significantly enhance your value as a service provider.
- Increase your business knowledge and stay current on business developments in the marketplace that affect you.
- The IRN Newsletter is published monthly and contains information on a variety of subjects including networking news, networking functions, business seminars available, business tips and a monthly guest section which highlights a member and gives tips concerning their specific category for your benefit.
- Increase your website's exposure and ability to draw new customers.
- Your website will be listed on the IRN national website, www.irnlink.com. Through the power of the IRN search engine network you will also gain increased exposure to your business listing and website listing that was never before available through any networking organization.
- Immediate change capability on all member listings and chapter events.
- The IRN website interface allows chapters to update member information and chapter events immediately, thereby eliminating the potential of lost business.
- Improved chapter recording procedures and immediate analysis of chapter progress.
- The IRN website provides on-line reporting ability by chapters. This feature provides immediate updates to chapter members on both personal and chapter progress.
- Increased interaction with key business consultants nationwide at minimal or no cost to members.
- Members will be given the opportunity to participate in seminars designed to increase their business effectiveness and productivity. Regional seminars will be held quarterly and will only be available to members of IRN.
- If you have a problem, we have an answer.
- Member Training Forums, Presidents' Meetings and Leadership Team Meetings are held quarterly to address any issues that confront our members and provide timely, workable solutions.
Membership in IRN provides you the opportunity to:
> DEVELOP MORE CONTACTS
> WHICH GENERATES MORE REFERRALS
> THAT WILL PRODUCE MORE BUSINESS
> AND RESULT IN INCREASED PROFITS!!